Stock weather widget

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
BW with Accuweather(temp. And forecast) is my choice :D
UPDATE:
For radar,Rainy Days radar is free in the market too awesum radar and zoom levels
Sent using TaPaTaLk

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I use weatherbug elite for radar widget, palmary for the forecast, and BW for clock/weather widget.

Sent from my Htc Incredible using Tapatalk

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
well ive read a lot of bad review recently about the weatherbug widget not updating. i was going to use twc but hate the ads and there isn't a paid version. its interesting that no one uses the stock weather widget. on sense some people used it cuz its integrated into the clock.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have been using weatherbug on every pc/device I have ever owned.weather is like a hobby to me(I know,get a life)tried them all and weather bug is the best in my opinion.

Sent using taptalk.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I think the whole app is a beautifully app,love the graphics.smooth,great radar.check it out,you may agree.

Sent using taptalk.

CavemanOOGA

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I personally use the stock weather widget. Call me paranoid, but, since Blur is running 24/7 anyway, I don't really want a third party app running with it and doing the same thing.

So, why not put it to use since its already running, ya know?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CavemanOOGA

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
thats a good point caveman. i just don't find accuweather to be as accurate

Agreed, Accuweather is normally 4 or 5 degrees off compared to the news weather report. But, still gets the job done regardless. It still at least tells me when its raining, or is GOING to rain. Ha.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
ya, i also noticed that the forecast doesn't show anything other than cloud cover or precipitation. meaning tomorrow in my area there is a wind advisory. and it says sunny

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
i tried weatherbug and dont particularly like it.

its disappointing that the stock widget is so inaccurate. i like that its a pop up not a seperate app

guess its weather.com

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
BW, but it is off by one degree ha ha, so I have the ever best weatherbug elite enable when clicking on the 5 day : ) best of em both I think.