2.3.340 dialer

CanOfBees

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
hi all

i have to say that i'm not entirely enamored with the new dialer in the 2.3.340 update. while i can appreciate the similar numbers feature, i just don't have a need for it & would prefer the earlier dialer.

does anyone have any recommendations for dialers from the app store?

thanks for the suggestions ( happy holidays and all that rot ).

karmiccalamity

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
i wish it was more like the sense dialer where you can start typing and it will search by name and number makes it really easy to find number i dont use often

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
i wish it was more like the sense dialer where you can start typing and it will search by name and number makes it really easy to find number i dont use often

Try aTakePhone at ShSh Software

tp_android_all.gif
tp_find_desc.gif

carlos31820

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
The new dialer lets you search by name by just pressing the numbers that correspond to the letters in the name you're looking for. Am I missing something?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CanOfBees

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
The new dialer lets you search by name by just pressing the numbers that correspond to the letters in the name you're looking for. Am I missing something?

hi carlos, i think that about sums it up; i.e. you start typing in a number (842...) and the dialer remembers similar numbers that you've dialed.

my problem (peevish, i suppose) is that i don't dial that many numbers, so the feature only serves to take up screen space.

cheers!

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Since the bionic is running the next version of blur im assuming it is the new blur dialer and doesn't really have anything to do with Gingerbread. I am really hoping we get that new blur it looks sexy all the way around!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia