Camcorder

RJMartin19

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I did a search and could not find this anywhere. Does anybody else have a problem with the camcorder not saving the videos properly? Sometimes when I take a video I hit the stop on the screen and I wait for the phone to go back to the camcorder screen and when I exit the camcorder I go to the gallery and the video i just recorded says it cannot be played and it is just a grey icon with the play symbol on it. The info usually shows the video size so i know it recorded something. I just had a baby and i purchased the DX because of the HD video capability so I would always have a hd camcorder with me if the baby did something my wife might miss. I am now starting to regret it because half of the videos I record I cannot play. Thanks

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I did a search and could not find this anywhere. Does anybody else have a problem with the camcorder not saving the videos properly? Sometimes when I take a video I hit the stop on the screen and I wait for the phone to go back to the camcorder screen and when I exit the camcorder I go to the gallery and the video i just recorded says it cannot be played and it is just a grey icon with the play symbol on it. The info usually shows the video size so i know it recorded something. I just had a baby and i purchased the DX because of the HD video capability so I would always have a hd camcorder with me if the baby did something my wife might miss. I am now starting to regret it because half of the videos I record I cannot play. Thanks

Yeah i have seen alot of threads with this same problem as far as visual media is concerned. you may want to search the DX forums see if any of them have been resolved. I think factory reset may fix this but i dont know if it is a solid fix. my video works on my fascinate pretty awsome. but when i had the DX i did have problems with pictures..... good luck i hope you find a solution it would be a shame to lose any precious moments

congrats and happy holidays