First drop

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Put my phone down last night. Hot up and my nephew had pushed it on the ground. Now I'm all paranoid something is gonna be wrong.

If your phone drops do you get all paranoid?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Yup...and mentally you will always think something isn't working correctly do to the drop (even when they are)...

Unfortunately, I've been there as well...

Click

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Depends. If there is dings then I do, if nothing then I don't. I've found out that the DX is a tough little bugger. :)

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I was worried about the shutter. Since its mechanical I thought it may get broken. But it seems fine

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

karmiccalamity

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
My BodyGlove takes the beating for me so i dont worry to much. i am on my second bodyglove (which i got swapped out at verizon no questions asked :) )

Finsol

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I worry more about scratching my case than damaging my phone when I drop it, I have the otter box commuter case.

Then again I have only dropped my phone once.

Stormin2day

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I used to drop my droid frequently, to the point that the leather case would break open causing the phone's battery door to come off and the battery to pop out, one night i sleepily tried to crazy glue the case closed but that was a lost cause. I ended up buying the otter box defender case off of amazon and now when i drop (which is less than what it used to be) my x I'm not as panicked as i once was, this case is the truth!

LastOstrogoth

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I have had a few close calls, mostly because the Body Glove belt clip is a touch insecure when sitting or bending, but never dropped the phone. I did drop my Blackberry a few times, but it was securely inside of the OtterBox. My iPods have been more problematic in the past. My first one (20GB) was dropped and hit right on the upper left corner, destroying the screen. I discovered that replacing the screen was inexpensive and easy. My second (30GB) had the screen destroyed by my Labrador raking it with her claws when she jumped up on me. Two later ones (80 and 160GB) both survive undamaged due to a new case which fully protects the units. Body Glove seems to be an excellent unit. I would prefer a stronger clip on the belt and an inward facing screen, but I love the kickstand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon