Anyone had any success with Tango working good on the DX? I have downloaded it on my DX and my wife's D2 and starts off working fine then freezes, or the audio falls out. Anyone else use Tango, or should i try something else? Qik, Fring, etc....
    01-03-2011 03:59 PM
    If you do manage to get one of these apps working, how do you plan on using it for video calls? ...or are you just going to use it for recording/sharing video?
    01-03-2011 05:16 PM
    Id think you could take turns. When your done talking flip the phone so you can see the other talking. Not the best but it would work.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    01-03-2011 08:08 PM
    If you do manage to get one of these apps working, how do you plan on using it for video calls? ...or are you just going to use it for recording/sharing video?

I am out of town alot, and it is perfect for seeing my son in real time. (just cant get it working right all the time) . Just because the DX doesnt have a front camera (come on motorola! should have had one) dont mean you cant use the app..
    01-04-2011 11:40 AM
    I have fring and tango. Tango works 60% of the time over wifi pretty good. On 3g not so good. Fring has only worked for me 3 times wifi or 3g.

I usually put a stand up small mirror facing the front of the phone so I can see the person while point my cam at me
    01-13-2011 11:56 PM