When Hell Freezes Over

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
AT&T can keep the iPhone....we have Android. Many people blame AT&Ts bad coverage and data speeds due to all the iPhone congestion. I know a lot of people can't wait to jump ship over to Verizon once they get the iPhone. Hopefully the same thing will not happen to Verizons network with all these new iphone users headed our way.

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
AT&T can keep the iPhone....we have Android. Many people blame AT&Ts bad coverage and data speeds due to all the iPhone congestion. I know a lot of people can't wait to jump ship over to Verizon once they get the iPhone. Hopefully the same thing will not happen to Verizons network with all these new iphone users headed our way.

that is IF Verizon really gets it. this iphone come to Verizon rumor has been floating around for I wanna say about three years now...so I'm at a "ill believe it when I see it" point right now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

green

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, I would take the iPhone over any of the phones revealed at CES. None of them really impressed me. Though I would probably still choose the Thunderbolt over the Bionic, even if it's not dual core.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Perfect example is ipad & lack of a camera. You better believe they will be on the ipad 2 but were left off the original why?

No, a better example would be the lack of MMS messaging in the iPhone for HOW MANY years? This was a feature that free phones had for years, and the iPhone was WAY behind on the curve in getting it.

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
What's wrong with the iPhone that everyone hates it?I won't be buying it but it would be nice to have the option of getting one on Verizon.

I don't hate it...it just wouldn't make ANY sense for me to have one. I have an ipod touch. That being said I guess I'm getting the best of both worlds.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LastOstrogoth

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
"Many people blame AT&Ts bad coverage and data speeds due to all the iPhone congestion."
The iPhone has something to do with AT&T's congestion but not everything. Their infrastructure has never been up to the demand. Years ago when they had their own ISP for dial-up internet they did the same thing as they have done with their cell system. They build their system in response to their customer base growth, not in anticipation of it. They are always a couple of years behind the curve. The popularity of the iPhone put them several years behind the curve.

Reactions: anon(79257)

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I've owned an iPod for 5 years an if I see my phone as the same is I'll **** on it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't like Anything apple either. I bought my first PC because it was way cheaper then the Apple computers and more software available for it. I think the Iphone would be the same way. My niece wants to wait for an Iphone, because it may be coming to Verizon. She has a Mac Book for her laptop and she likes it. I think she's starting to see the more she reviews and hears about the Iphone that Android offers more apps and things.
Iphone may be a nice phone, but like others have said, Apple just leaves a bad impression with me. I love my Droid X and wouldn't trade it for an Iphone. It would be nice to have more variety to choose from at Verizon if they do get it and there are people who want it.

bnob99

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
They are most definitely announcing the iPhone. Just look at the people they invited and those they didnt. Gizmodo didn't get an invite and neither did Leo Laporte. Both are on Apple no invite list, while they always get invites from everything else Verizon. I'm glad the iPhone is coming to Verizon if nothing else but to increase competition. Innovation will only improve as there is more and more competition.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk