why have launcher pro

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
It's a lot smoother and faster. The app drawer has zero lag. It's also highly customizable. You can increase the number of docks on the bottom of the screen and scroll between them. Each dock icon can perform two functions, one when touched, one when swiped.

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I have to do this I think adw ex has more options. Just got app transitions. Open up an app and it has a cool transition like slide and fade and zoom not to forget but also screen transitions. But launcher pro is good to I have both. Waiting to see what the developer is going to do next with it. Try out adw ex you might like it.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
ADW Ex is awesome. I have it, as well as LPP, and I prefer it to LPP. The only things LPP has on ADW Ex are the widgets, customizable dock, and the ability to add gestures to dock icons. Even with those missing, I find ADW Ex to be superior.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
ADW Ex is awesome. I have it, as well as LPP, and I prefer it to LPP. The only things LPP has on ADW Ex are the widgets, customizable dock, and the ability to add gestures to dock icons. Even with those missing, I find ADW Ex to be superior.

+1!! Just by a feather on a scale did ADW Ex sway me from LPP.

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
At the time I purchased LPP, it was mainly for the rotating home screens. It solved the issue of all the car apps sucking, since I could just dedicate a home screen to it. Since I bought it, the backup/restore feature has been pretty useful too. Helps with the post ROM-flash/humpty dumpty of getting your phone back to YOUR phone.

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
no, it will not hurt motoblur if you use a replacement launcher, as replacement launcher are essentially just apps that you are running over your stock launcher. if you decide you want to use one of the third party launchers as your main launcher, go back to your stock launcher first and remove any shortcuts and widgets you have on it, as the stock launcher is still running in the background.

launchers do delete when you uninstall them. again, above all else, they are still apps like any other.

the 2 stars in the dockbar on adw are customizable icons. all you have to do to put your dialer in one of them is open your app drawer, longpress on your dialer app, and drag it down to the dockbar

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Gives the dock a different look
Custom icons with LPI
Up to 3 docks with swipe gestures for each icon
3D app drawer
Auto rotation
Virtual looping
Hide apps from the app drawer
LP Widgets

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I really like Launcher Pro Plus. It gives my Droid X a different look and feel. I like being able to cut down on homescreens. I like having only three. It's more manageable. I also enjoy the customizable dock. Add in the nice Sense like widgets and your phone becomes something new.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae