Turning on DLNA kills wifi after 15 minutes? Everytime.

bladerunn3r

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
So my wifi is on 24/7 at my house, with no problems. However, when I try to stream music over DLNA from my DX to my xbox, it works--for 15 or 20 minutes--then the wifi on my phone turns off, and subsequently the DLNA. This happens everytime I turn on dlna, after about the same time - 15 to 20 minutes. I'm using stock rom and 2.2 Any ideas or suggestions? Oh and the "wifi lock" on the dlna settings IS turned on. THANKS!

bladerunn3r

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Yeah my wifi was already set to "Never sleep." So that isn't the issue. But thanks for the suggestion and directions wildman and racinwarrior. Anymore ideas? Remember, wifi works almost flawlessly by itself. Only when I turn on DLNA does it start disconnecting at 20 minute intervals.

racinwarrior

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
You can try to change your battery made to performance and are if that helps. I think any other mode turns off data after a certain period of inactivity.

bladerunn3r

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Someone from another forum helped me out. Turns out the autosync was disrupting the wifi and dlna. I turned off my autosync widget--and ta da. Music has been playing over an hour. But thanks to all who helped!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci