Finally I got my droid x

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
After 3 long torturous days I finally got my droid x in the mail and I am so pleased with it I am getting so much more than expected and with his huge screen I am typing like a pro.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Flawson

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Enjoy it, the large screen will spoil you...
This is soooooo true!
OP: congrats, it is definitely awesome. I've had it since july and still fondle it all the time. Takes awhile to tweak every single thing to be the way you want it IMO, but then again my fiancee has had it totally stock from jump and still loves it.
Just remember, if you have problems, android central is chock full of helpful information and people.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Jet300

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine yesterday .. Bought it used off of Craigs List .... I came from the OG Droid that I bought over the summer to replace my BB Storm 2 ...

What a great device ... Installed Launcher Pro Plus, Handcent, and basically mirrored my OG Droid and the experience is just as great ... Maybe even better since some things are nicer like the select text function and the dialer ...

I think I'm gonna like this X ALOT. Its going to be plenty to hold me until I can check out the new Bionic and other 4G Droid goodness from Verizon when they are finally released ... :cool:

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine yesterday .. Bought it used off of Craigs List .... I came from the OG Droid that I bought over the summer to replace my BB Storm 2 ...

What a great device ... Installed Launcher Pro Plus, Handcent, and basically mirrored my OG Droid and the experience is just as great ... Maybe even better since some things are nicer like the select text function and the dialer ...

I think I'm gonna like this X ALOT. Its going to be plenty to hold me until I can check out the new Bionic and other 4G Droid goodness from Verizon when they are finally released ... :cool:

im going to download handsent now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox