to many games, create a folder???

tbdbuckeyeitl

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I have too many games in my app drawer. Is there a way to create a games folder and put them in there, so the app drawer is not so large. For example I would create folder open it and all my games would be in there? if so how thanks. Also could folder be in app drawer and not on homescreens?

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I don't know of any way to add a folder to your app drawer, but you can add on to any home screen and put all your games in it. Just find an open space on the home screen, long press, select folders, then New Folder. Then when you place a new game icon on your home screen, just drag it on top of the folder and it falls right in.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
You can use Launcher Pro to hide the apps from the app drawer after you create the folder with the games in it. Also I would suggest you use Folder Orginazer to give ability to create custom icons for the games folders.

If you are using ADW then you wont need Folder Organizer because you can customize folder icons by default but you cant hide from launcher, the only option is to create a launcher group list.

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
longpress the folder name and you can change it... also what i did was download folder organizer, it is a great app and it will allow you to customize icons for the folder rather than a plain folder icon...

jshaffer75

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
longpress the folder name and you can change it... also what i did was download folder organizer, it is a great app and it will allow you to customize icons for the folder rather than a plain folder icon...

Cool Thanks. Yea I figured out the long press after I asked. Duh. Folder organizer could be very useful.

tbdbuckeyeitl

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
As a member of both forums, I wanted to see if anyone had a solutio to my problem. There are quite a bit of amart people on both forums who do not belong to both. I dont see how me posting on both sites is of your concern.

Charmed Juan

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
I have been looking for an app that will allow folders in the app drawer. I have not found anything yet.
I have asked on the Gingerbread and Honeycomb forums if those new versions will support folders in the app drawer but no answer yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1