Browser web page previews

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that LLP+ has a feature to sync the web brower bookmarks to show the pages preview in the widget and browsers preview page... Is there a app that can do this so I can have all of my pages show their preview of the page when I show end bookmarks area? I know they will show when I open page but I have hundreds and I don't want to to have to go through each one one at a time..

I found a few apps like bookmarks home that syncs its app but it does not sync this with the stock browser. I do not want to use another browser just sync the previews into the stock browser, so any help would be appreciated.

Androidoholic
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I saw this had no posts... but I looked for something of the sort and inquired for you and I haven't found anything :/ sorry man.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
LPP+ should sync ALL the pages whenever you do a sync from the screen. It does so on my X. If it's not doing this, check your LPP+ settings.

If all seems OK, maybe a battery pull might help or, if worse comes to worse, an uninstall/install with a battery pull in between and after re-installation.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
LPP+ should sync ALL the pages whenever you do a sync from the screen. It does so on my X. If it's not doing this, check your LPP+ settings.

If all seems OK, maybe a battery pull might help or, if worse comes to worse, an uninstall/install with a battery pull in between and after re-installation.

Sorry using ADW EX with "Colorized Widgets" and stock browser and they do not have this feature.

I saw this had no posts... but I looked for something of the sort and inquired for you and I haven't found anything :/ sorry man.

Yeah, I have searched from every source that I know with no luck also, guess no one has ran across a app that can do this.

Thanks for the thoughts...