EasyTether Pro won't install on PC

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
It may be that your computer is set to block unsigned drivers. Here is a fix for that from JuneFabrics. Will not hurt to give it a shot as it is directly related to the exact error message you are getting.

Your computer system is set to block unsigned drivers. You can go to
Control
Panel->System->Hardware->Driver Signing and make sure it is set to
allow

gholabird

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
It works! When I looked at the driver signing, it was already set to allow, but the "Make this action the system default" wasn't checked, so I checked it. Then I tried installing, & it failed with a different message. I tried again, & it installed successfully! PdaNet connected just fine.

I want to thank you & all for all the assistance & patience! I'm sure I'll be back with other questions. :)

Gary

shoemake42

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
PDANET USB Drivers for Android Mot X

It may be that your computer is set to block unsigned drivers. Here is a fix for that from JuneFabrics. Will not hurt to give it a shot as it is directly related to the exact error message you are getting.

Your computer system is set to block unsigned drivers. You can go to
Control
Panel->System->Hardware->Driver Signing and make sure it is set to
allow

You're a damn genius!! I've been working on this for two days on my XP notebook. I read your Control Panel suggestion, made the change, and the installation completed without a hitch. Many thanks, DD.

buckfrett

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
i think i have the same prob with blocking unassigned drivers but i have windows 7 and i dont know how to do Control Panel->System->Hardware->Driver Signing and make sure it is set to
allow im trying to install the pc software for easy tether

please help!!
-evan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC