01-28-2011 05:45 PM
62 123
tools
    What clock is this?
    Beautiful Widgets with custom theme... The theme is a modified version Spirelli-innovent theme I put together..
    01-27-2011 08:26 PM
    How did you get calendr and clockr so close together?
    01-28-2011 12:05 AM
    I am pretty sure that is Clockr Evolution (it includes both the clock & calendar). If you want a similar app for free, check out "Minimalistic Text"... it is great & did I mention FREE??
    01-28-2011 12:28 AM

Sweet and simple

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    what rom/theme is this? That google search bar is flyyy.
    01-28-2011 12:44 AM
    Here's my minimalist theme. I rock three screens in most my themes. Home page, swipe back for tools, forward for media. Games, Photo, Music text all connects to circle launcher which opens up related apps, and so does that little app drawer icon thing on the homescreen. I'm digging this right now.

The plus sign in the dock used to connect to simi folders. But I switched back to Folder Organizer recently. It's just way more customizable. I wanted to have my contacts folder, google voice, gesture search as well as a few direct dials - simi folder couldn't hang. I also hate that denim background on the pop ups.
    01-28-2011 12:56 AM
    If there is to much distance between widgets also, you can adjust the number of colums and rows through AWG Launcher...

01-28-2011 01:19 AM
    Here's my minimalist theme. I rock three screens in most my themes. Home page, swipe back for tools, forward for media. Games, Photo, Music text all connects to circle launcher which opens up related apps, and so does that little app drawer icon thing on the homescreen. I'm digging this right now.

The plus sign in the dock used to connect to simi folders. But I switched back to Folder Organizer recently. It's just way more customizable. I wanted to have my contacts folder, google voice, gesture search as well as a few direct dials - simi folder couldn't hang. I also hate that denim background on the pop ups.
    can you post that wall you have there nice by the way
    01-28-2011 08:52 AM
    I am pretty sure that is Clockr Evolution (it includes both the clock & calendar). If you want a similar app for free, check out "Minimalistic Text"... it is great & did I mention FREE??
    Yeah its Clockr Evolution. Guy put out some good stuff so I just bought that in support of the dev.
    01-28-2011 08:53 AM
    what rom/theme is this? That google search bar is flyyy.
    This is Liberty 1.0 withe the REVOlution Remix. Enjoy!
    01-28-2011 11:45 AM
    With the new Beautiful Widget update this morning Clockr might get replaced...
    01-28-2011 12:34 PM
    With the new Beautiful Widget update this morning Clockr might get replaced...
    I like Beautiful Widgets clocks, but have never found a Minimalist skin that I liked.

The developer of SiMi Folder released an update today too.
    01-28-2011 03:51 PM
    can you post that wall you have there nice by the way
    Got it off deviant art.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs40/f/20...Background.jpg
    01-28-2011 05:45 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD