What clock widget is this?

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know what clock widget this is? I tried to contact the Op in the Droid X screens thread and sent a private message, but no
reply yet. I really like the look and if you know which it is, does it also display the date?

My Home Screen.

CAP201101232355.jpg

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know what clock widget this is? I tried to contact the Op in the Droid X screens thread and sent a private message, but no
reply yet. I really like the look and if you know which it is, does it also display the date?

Looks like "Beautiful Widgets".

El Jefe

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
If it isn't "Beautiful Widgets", it might be "Fancy Widget".

It already IS displaying the date...right next to the temp...the clock & weather forecast is the same widget.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I looked at a bunch of pics of Beautiful Widgets and the weather widget part looks like it's beautiful widgets, but the time part I can't seem to find any images of on Beautiful widgets. I really don't want to pay for Beautiful widgets if I'm not sure the time will display the same as above. I don't like most of the themes for time on what I've seen on Beautiful Widgets. Too bulky and ugly for my taste. Thanks for your input though.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok thanks. Is there a way to see all the different clock themes in Beautiful widgets before buying it? Like I said, not crazy about most of the clocks, don't really need the weather widget, so want to see what else it offers besides that.

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

Looks like "Beautiful Widgets".

looks like beautiful Widgets 2 me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Well, I downloaded and paid for Beautiful widgets. By the time I got through all the skins, it was too late for a refund. It's ok, I don't think I would have paid for it if I didn't want to try and get the time to look like it does in the example at the beginning of the post.
I was really not impressed with the weather part, because I couldn't get a day to day forecast like I do with the Motorola weather widget. Then I saw you can change from google to Accuweather, which is what I liked about the moto widget. Now i can get the extended and detailed day to day forecast on BW. So not bad. I found a clock font and the weather animation is ok, a ton of different skins (most I don't care for though), but I'll get use to it I'm sure.
I guess I'll just have to wait for a reply from DroidnOK to see where he got the time setup on his home screen. Thanks everybody for your help though.:)

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
looks like beautiful Widgets 2 me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I agree the weather part looks like beautiful widgets, but I can't seem to find how the time is set up. The time is what I'm trying to duplicate. I wonder if he's rooted or would that matter? The part I like is how the time is sitting on a glass slide w/ a mirrored reflection, almost like a dock background for docks.

irish22022

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
yeah. wouldn't have anything to do with root or unroot.

I don't know, but I can tell that it's clearly one widget (at first I thought he put the dock under a seperate clock, but the dock wouldn't reflect it that way).

I can also say, having had BW for a long time, I can't say I've seen any skins that look like that. The weather looks like "precipitation station" or "boca".

I'm going to guess the clock is something random that not a lot of people use. It may be a stock clock, too. I think HTC has something that looks like that?

rooktdphi

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it would be the stock HTC clock because the screen shot shows launcher pro being used and that covers the sense ui I believe.

My guess would be paid fancy widgets if not found in BW skins

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
confirmed

it is in faact fancy widgets pro, clock skin "reflections"
if you dont wanna pay for it, use 4shared app to download it free... just be cautious of which one you download...

Reactions: Andy847

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys, it is Fancy Widgets Pro. I downloaded it. The only problem now is when I put time widget on the screen, the time is way to the front of the reflections skin. Is there a way to fix this? I tried playing around with the settings. I can't seem to get the time to move back on the glass background. Anyone have FWP and had this problem? I think I got it to move back once, but can't remember how I did it. Here's a screenshot:
fwp1.png

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok, now I know how to fix it. I just use the Reflection Classic skin and the time is moved back. I don't know why the Reflection Skin isn't lined up right.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01