I recently did a factory reset to my Droid X because it wouldn't let me delete my Facebook account. I used this site to figure out that was the only way to fix that problem.

However, after the factory reset I lost all my stock wallpapers. It rebooted with the dark grungy grey background with a lighter grey X in it. Well I went to change the wallpaper and the only option was this one with basically rainbow bubbles. I chose it and then the dark grey background disappeared. So now I only have this girly bubbly background.

Does anyone know where my wallpapers went?! And does anyone know where the factory wallpapers are stored on the internal memory? I'm rooted so I want try looking in their respective folder to see if they are there and just aren't showing up.

Thanks for the help.
    01-29-2011 03:30 PM
    You may have deleted them if you rooted and started deleting system files.
    Here:http://haxer.org/android/droidx_wallpapers.rar

What are you missing? All of the stock wallpapers and the live wallpapers?
    01-29-2011 04:02 PM
    Thanks for posting them, but you were right. I had the original Launcher frozen since I'm using Launcher Pro. Defrosted it and back came the wallpapers. I really don't know why I didn't think of it first. So it had nothing to do with the factory reset.

Thanks for helping me realize my own ignorance.
    01-29-2011 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD