Have my Droid X for less than a week now. Love the phone but have a few select things I'm still wondering about.

1) How do you check whats on the SD card?

2) How do you add pictures/music to the SD card from your computer?

3) Facebook and G-mail notifications don't always come when they should. I really need to be notified when the stuff comes in.

4) Anyone that uses the eBay app - When I respond to a message, it doesn't go through.

5) Can I sync my calender with Facebook?

THAAAAANKS.
    02-01-2011 09:07 PM
    Have my Droid X for less than a week now. Love the phone but have a few select things I'm still wondering about.

3) Facebook and G-mail notifications don't always come when they should. I really need to be notified when the stuff comes in.

4) Anyone that uses the eBay app - When I respond to a message, it doesn't go through.

THAAAAANKS.
    1. Dl astro and can check from phone or plug into computer and look at the sd card.

2. Connect to computer and drop music into music on sd card. Drop photos in dcmi camera or create any folder for photos.

3. Facebook push is wacky and don't work all the time.

4. Don't use ebay.

5. I don't sync with facebook.

Hope some of that helps.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    02-01-2011 09:26 PM

THAAAAANKS.

1 -- Plug in your X to your computer using the USB cord, enable USB mode (via Notification bar at top of home page), open the SD card as if it were a Flash Drive to your computer. DO NOT install the Motorola program that keeps showing up each time you connect the X with your computer via USB. Just click cancel. That program has no use.

2 -- With your X as a flash drive on your computer, you can drag, drop ANYTHING onto or off of the SD card to your computer. You can even create a folder on your computer and drag/drop the entire contents of the SD card as a backup. You do NOT need a specialized app for this, no matter what anyone says.

3 -- On home page, Menu> Accounts > Gmail > check sync contacts, sync Gmail, sync Calendar.

Also, back into Settings > Data Manager > Data Delivery > check Background data, Data roaming, data enabled. Look into "Social Applications" for more options (I don't use Facebook).

Otherwise, maybe someone else active with Facebook can answer your questions. These, though, are the basics for enabling quality sync and rapid downloading.

Luck.
    02-01-2011 09:28 PM

3 -- On home page, Menu> Accounts > Gmail > check sync contacts, sync Gmail, sync Calendar.

Luck.
    All I see is Sync contacts and gmail.. no sync calender
    02-02-2011 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD