Is there a way to set up my DX so that when I press the voice mail icon on the phone, that the phone enters my password automaticly?
    02-05-2011 12:52 PM
    In your speed dial list is an automatic Voicemail in slot 1. Press and hold, enter *86, (space) password numbers# (pound sign) ... save.

The comma and space allows a break in the dialing, long enough for the call to be answered. Then the password numbers break into the voice asking for it. You're good to go.

Not sure how to get this info into the voicemail icon on the dial pad, but if you just press and hold the "1" on the dial pad after you set it up, it works.
    02-05-2011 01:39 PM
    Somehow, I deleted the voice mail in slot #1
    02-05-2011 03:51 PM
    Tried this and it didn't work for me.
    02-05-2011 06:16 PM
    Tried this and it didn't work for me.
    Look for a contact called Voicemail and edit that to contain your password as detailed above.
    02-05-2011 08:46 PM
    If you are on phone and inputing phone number and then press left menu button you will see the Add Pause and Wait options to add to number and then you can save number.. If inputting in already saved number a comma [,] is a pause and a simi-comma is a [;] is a wait command (Of course place the password after pause or wait command)

02-06-2011 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD