Just a quick question I'm sure someone can answer in here. Im using the stock music player on my droid x and have primarily used rhapsody subscription for my music. I recently canceled rhapsody tired of there $15.00 dollars a month and have opted to buy more of my music from I tunes. When I go to my music I cannot find anyway to delete these old files. Many of them have expired and will no longer play anyway. Any feedback would be appreciated...
    02-09-2011 08:50 AM
    Use a file manager and delete them from there..try astro
    Just a quick question I'm sure someone can answer in here. Im using the stock music player on my droid x and have primarily used rhapsody subscription for my music. I recently canceled rhapsody tired of there $15.00 dollars a month and have opted to buy more of my music from I tunes. When I go to my music I cannot find anyway to delete these old files. Many of them have expired and will no longer play anyway. Any feedback would be appreciated...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    02-09-2011 09:42 AM
    Maybe Data>Rhapsody or Android>Rhapsody. Try those locations.
    02-09-2011 09:50 AM
    Don't need any special apps to do this ... plug in your X to your computer as a USB connection (the option for USB Mass Storage Mode will appear on your pull-down notification bar above the home screen - check the appropriate box). Then open your X's SD card as if it were a flash drive.

There will be a list of folders and you can find music either as a separate folder or in the "Media" folder. You can delete right there or drag/drop any files onto or off the SD card. You can also create folders and organize any of them, even rename the folders (but don't change those for Media-related content) You can edit any of the folders on the Xs SD card in this manner. There is no need for specialized apps to do this.

BTW - don't install the Moto app/program that keeps wanting to install each time you hook up your X to the computer as a USB connection. It's essentially worthless. Just click cancel for any message that pops up. Annoying, but better than having it launch each time. If it's already installed on your computer, uninstall it.
    02-10-2011 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD