Viewing live streaming webcast

Stormin2day

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I want to watch a weekly live streaming webcast on my droid x while I'm traveling. When I go to the site I get the web page exactly how it looks on my pc except that the box where the webcast would be viewed there is a small box with question marks. When I go to requirements it says I need windows media player or searchlight to view the feed. Is anyone familiar with anything that will allow me to watch live webcasts on my droid x.

Stormin2day

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Thank you but I still got a problem

Thanks arelunde for the response! When I go through bing it seemed like it would work but when I get to the video it asks for my connection speed and at the same time it says detecting speed but even if choose a speed it stalls at this screen and I can't go any further.

gizzyman

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
live media player webcasts cannot be viewed, they have to use flash. I had to change to a flash server for viewing my pregnant horses, I was using media server but it did nto work, flash live webcams work perfect on android devices. here is my horses webcams if your interested in trying it out
Friesian and friesian cross foaling cam

I want to watch a weekly live streaming webcast on my droid x while I'm traveling. When I go to the site I get the web page exactly how it looks on my pc except that the box where the webcast would be viewed there is a small box with question marks. When I go to requirements it says I need windows media player or searchlight to view the feed. Is anyone familiar with anything that will allow me to watch live webcasts on my droid x.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX