Droid X Problem! Phone rings, caller can't hear me!!

loco90

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
I had the same problem and ended up having to do a factory reset. I went through everything first, speaker, bluetooth, headphone jack messed up. Finally a reset fixed the problem.

pixelsyndicate

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
my wife had the same problem. ended up being an issue with the skin she covered the phone in. There was a little microphone hole to be poked out, but she didn't notice it :) hahaa.

LMO

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem and ended up having to do a factory reset. I went through everything first, speaker, bluetooth, headphone jack messed up. Finally a reset fixed the problem.

Interesting.. please let us know if it happens again after this!!

@Pixel- Not the same problem... I have nothing blocking that on mine. ?

@Wild- Updating the roaming capabilities, right? I've done that many times and still had this problem creep up every so often. It is just so random! Very frustrating...

LMO

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I am actually wondering if it is not a memory corruption problem. I noticed last time it happened I only had 71M of memory left. I then killed a few tasks, but still couldn't resolve it without a reboot.

Dante8205

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
This is a reoccurring problem and it is 100% software related. I went through three thunderbolts and last night i downloaded the usual apps on my dads brand new incredible and now he's having the same problem. Its one of the following. Handcent. Dolphin. Player pro. Tunee music. Smart keyboard.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463