hey guys, I've been using Desktop Visualizer combined with AppsOrganizer so I can get 2 x 2 icons for application groups in AppsOrganizer. I use LauncherProIcons to download the icons and set them in Desktop Visualizer. The problem I have is about half of the time when I connect my phone to my PC, obviously it unmounts the sdcard from the phone and when it remounds after disconnecting, the Desktop Visualizer icons (which changed to ? while the sdcard was unmounted) don't change back. I have to delete the icon and recreate them, which is very aggravating.

So, I thought i'll just copy my launcherproicons over to the tmp folder on the phone, but for some reason, I can't get the gallery to view them so I can select them as icons in Desktop Visualizer. Astro will view them but I get an error when usign astro to select icons for Desktop Visualizer.

What am I missing here? I hate how when I dock my phone all my desktop visualizer icons and my themes for beautiful widgets revert to stock and randomly don't change back when undocked!
    02-26-2011 03:39 PM
    The file explorer will not view the images on the root but I never had this issue with folder organizer, have you tried better cuts and see of you have any better uck. Also this may be something with LP because I am using AWD Ex.
    02-26-2011 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD