Lock Screen App Recommendation

ndwatkins

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, I'm currently using Goto Lockscreen and keep hearing that everyone likes Widgetlocker better. Just looking for some opinions - what lock screen app do all of you like best? (Running Liberty 1.5 if that sways your opinions at all)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

en28so

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I use widget locker and love it. I have only experience with this app though. No experience with gotolockscreen widget. But from what I have seen, I would prefer widget locker. I think it is more customizable.

M_i_k_e_B

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I use Widgetlocker as well and love the options it gives me, but since I prefer to keep either a pattern or PIN lock on my phone as well, unlocking my phone becomes a three-step process: unlock with Widgetlocker, unlock with the standard slide lock, and then my pattern lock.

I'd LOVE to be able to use one customizable lock screen that takes a password/pin/pattern and offers the options of Widgetlocker. Either that, or just to disable the stock slide lock but keep the pattern.

Any ideas?

binary_jester

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Now that themes are much easier to install...love widgetlocker.
snap20110227_164856.png

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
i keep going between widgetlocker and goto. just found out about theming in WL, so ill probably use that until goto ups their customization options

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey all, I'm currently using Goto Lockscreen and keep hearing that everyone likes Widgetlocker better. Just looking for some opinions - what lock screen app do all of you like best? (Running Liberty 1.5 if that sways your opinions at all)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I am a Widget Locker addict :D, I cant give it up because I love the customizing options.
attachment.php

I use Widgetlocker as well and love the options it gives me, but since I prefer to keep either a pattern or PIN lock on my phone as well, unlocking my phone becomes a three-step process: unlock with Widgetlocker, unlock with the standard slide lock, and then my pattern lock.

I'd LOVE to be able to use one customizable lock screen that takes a password/pin/pattern and offers the options of Widgetlocker. Either that, or just to disable the stock slide lock but keep the pattern.

Any ideas?

Have you tried NoLock from market, this should allow you to disable the slider option when it is active... Check it out from https://market.android.com/details?id=org.jraf.android.nolock&feature=search_result

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Do any of these apps reset the phone after too many attempts? I would like one that does a hard reboot if the phone is lost and someone tries to get in more than say 10 times.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad