Is there a widget like this??

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for a widget that is designed just like the Sense round glass clock like in the screen shot, does any one know if there if this widget exist?

If you can direct me to a download link, I would be greatly appreciated...

34fh9hc.jpg

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi Wildman, I think I have found what you are looking for.
Open Home Skin-Smoked Glass HD - Android Application on the Android market

Sorry I was trying, I see it is a Home Skin screen. I would like to find the clock by itself also.

Thanks for looking, that only works with Open Home but I haven't gave up yet, its such a nice clock I cant believed no one made it into a standalone widget.. If I hear anything I will pass it on...

Maybe with both of us looking someone will have some luck... Thanks Again.

jbwn1259

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Well I found AppBrain widget on my motox and serched for it through there and found it told me I had to load it from the Open Home and it shows free so I downloaded. Found on my menu screen and click on it come up with another screen to download Open Home then another screenfor the Open Home Full download for $3.00 and I notice a lot of permissions oh also notice they add tax makine it 4.32. Wasn't to sure on all the premissions, reading contact data, full internet access, create blutooth connections, bluetooth administration, change Wi-Fi state, make application alwayws run, modify global system settings, retreieve running applications, modify/deleted sd card contents, create bluetooth connections, full internet access and why would it need to read your contact data. So I backed out. I'm new at this stuff so didn't know if I could trust all that

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Open Home is another launcher replacement, I have ADW Launcher EX and this wont work without OH and I am not wanting to switch..