wifi problem

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I am running apex 1.4.1 and it has been running flawlessly until now, I put the phone in airplane mode and tried to connect to wifi from there, I wanted to test it out for upcoming plane trip and out of the country use on wifi, I could not get it to connect to my network, it would sit at obtaining ip address and every once and while it would flash disconnected then back to obtaining ip address, so I gave up and turned off airplane mode.

Now I can not get my phone to connect to my network! I have rebooted, removed the battery, even forgot the network and reset it up and I am still getting the obtaining ip and disconnected.

Any clue what to do?

Jashley73

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I too have been having problems. My phone is bone stock and has the worst WIFI i've ever seen. It barely connects to my home network (just one small room away,) says that signal strength is "poor," and drains the battery with WIFI turned on. I came from a BB Bold, and this was never a problem before...

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I am running apex 1.4.1 and it has been running flawlessly until now, I put the phone in airplane mode and tried to connect to wifi from there, I wanted to test it out for upcoming plane trip and out of the country use on wifi, I could not get it to connect to my network, it would sit at obtaining ip address and every once and while it would flash disconnected then back to obtaining ip address, so I gave up and turned off airplane mode.

Now I can not get my phone to connect to my network! I have rebooted, removed the battery, even forgot the network and reset it up and I am still getting the obtaining ip and disconnected.

Any clue what to do?

Find the forum that the Apex developer/s frequent most and seek help there. I'd imagine they're on either DroidForums.net or XDA.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08