calendar with recurring events or tasks.

leesrt

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a calendar or task app that will allow me to create recurring 2 week tasks. An example would be my paycheck. It comes every two weeks on the same day. Every one I've looked at allow you to set recurring reminders (not the same) but not the actual task. If you go to google calendar online it allows you to do this, just not on the droid.

On my bb it let's me create a task and then select recurring. I then pick every day, week, or month. After that you pick the interval which in my case would be weekly and then every 2.

Any suggestions?

Dirty Ders

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
You can use Pure Grid Calendar as it offers a repeat function to happen anywhere from 1 to 100 days, weeks, months, years – during 1 to 100 days, weeks, months, years.

So for you if you wanted to you could set it up to repeat every 14 days (or 2 weeks) during the next 1 year or whatever.

Dirty Ders

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I have many appointments that work that way to where I have to keep a day every week open for it. So I just set it to repeat for the next ten years and if I have to change it I can drop it or modify it. You can delete individual appointment or the entire chain, you can modify a single appointment or modify every reoccurring appointment within the chain. So if the time changes or the day, then it can easily be done. Sometimes I don’t have to do the appointment so I just delete it when I am given the news.

The app is very classy too, you can do loads of custom settings with it. Change the color of the letters and numbers, change the background even to clear so you can see the wallpaper behind it.

Reactions: leesrt

Dirty Ders

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
You know it is much easier to click on the thanks button than it is to type the word out. ;)

Just trying to... you know... save you some effort. Yah, that's it.

Reactions: skafri#WN

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03