I keep getting this error when I open up the app. What's the prob here. I cleared app data and force closed it. Still the same problem. Every1 I play the game with has no problems. I already uninstalled and re-DL'd/installed

DXmeatclaws via talkatap
    03-18-2011 09:37 AM
    I say F Words with Friends. The UI is the only thing good about it. Everything else SUCKS!. No push notifications, come on!. the damn pesky "SUBMIT" button that pops up after i hit play.. I HATE THAT!!!! It doesn't even do the pop up in the Notification bar more than half the time, even though its set on every 5 mins. I will stick with Wordfeud until they fix this app. Okay my venting is over..... Hope you figure this out so you can play at least. Sorry for the rant and no help. :-p
    snppr22 likes this.
    03-18-2011 11:09 AM
    No prob. I'm gettin ready to toss it for good too. Wordfeud at this point is far more superior

DXmeatclaws via talkatap
    03-18-2011 11:34 AM
    +1 for WordFeud. Words with friends had nothing but issues for me also.
    03-18-2011 12:03 PM
    Are you using an Ad Blocker like "AdFree"? That is what causes that issue for me. I had to turn off the ad blocker for that to go away.
    03-18-2011 06:55 PM
    It's Ad Free, it jacks that crappy game all up. I found my battery getting jacked hard by that game to. Word Feud for me.
    03-18-2011 07:42 PM
    You have to do a Revert in Ad Free, then a possible re-boot of the phone and you should be good.
    03-18-2011 07:43 PM
    You have to do a Revert in Ad Free, then a possible re-boot of the phone and you should be good.
    I just deleted the app. I'm gonna reboot and try it out

DXmeatclaws via talkatap
    03-18-2011 07:49 PM
    I haven't tried it yet, but this fix is supposed to work.

Words With Friends Free & AdFree Android FIX Lambert on Tech

Personally I would rather delete Words With Friends than Adfree, but that is just me.
    03-18-2011 10:09 PM
    Does WWF have a permium adfree version?

I use Wordfeud and paid a few bucks to lose the ads. Worth the money as I play it multiple times a day. Hopefully you can do the same with WWF.

Anyone want to play a game invite my forum id @gmail.com

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    03-19-2011 03:29 AM
    Does WWF have a permium adfree version?
    Nope. Not yet at least. I prefer Wordfeud myself too, but I do have a few friends on those "fruit phones" that I would like to keep playing against.

Maybe we could convince the developer of Wordfeud to go cross platform. :-)
    03-19-2011 07:50 AM
    Nope. Not yet at least. I prefer Wordfeud myself too, but I do have a few friends on those "fruit phones" that I would like to keep playing against.

That would be awesome. Time to step your game up WWF.
    03-19-2011 11:42 AM

Personally I would rather delete Words With Friends than Adfree, but that is just me.
    I tried this fix and it didn't seem to work for me. Then again I may have done something wrong. I'll just play wwf on my iPod/ipad. Its not worth gettin pissed off at my innocent lovely X. Lol!

DXmeatclaws via talkatap
    03-19-2011 01:49 PM

They are working on a fruity version of WordFeud
    03-19-2011 02:23 PM
    Why not work on a bug free version of the fruity game for android

DXmeatclaws via talkatap
    03-19-2011 02:29 PM
    They are working on a fruity version of WordFeud
    Really? Yay!
    03-19-2011 08:32 PM
    This worked perfectly. I am running acerom 1.7 for the epic so I didn't have the option to do the ad-free work around. Thanks for the link.

03-26-2011 12:38 PM
    Words with Friends & Adfree work together now without this fix. I don't know if the WWF update or most recent hosts update to Adfree allows it, but it does.
    04-15-2011 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD