Looking for best price

steelcurtain11

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I'll be getting a new contract on VZW this coming Tuesday, and I was going to go with the TBolt but I'm not sure I'll be able to fully utilize the 4G, or if I even want to shell out that much cash. So I was wondering about the prices on DX's now?

I wanted to get a phone on a 1 year plan.. just with a short amount of minutes, unlimited text, and unlimited data. Where's the best place to buy the DX on a one year plan and how much would it run me?(Trying to stay away from wirefly and similar extra contract sites)

Just trying to compare this with the TBolts pricing. Thank you

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I'd stick with buying from Verizon so you don't have to worry about anything after you have the phone. I think they are selling it now for $49. If that's too much, I'd say stick with a non smart phone until you've got more discretionary income. It's not the phone that going to take the biggest bite out of you wallet...it's the data and calling plan.

meyer

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I got one on CL (diamond in the ruff, I know) in excellant shape for $200. Not sure where that guy is getting $49 but I know for a one year thru verizon it was like $179 if I remember right. Two year was like $149.

Edit: I am avail for an upgrade but I didn't want to waste it on a DX. Just check ebay too. I see them for about 225-250 once in a while. Otherwise they are around 280+.

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Check out wirefly.com. Just saw they are offering DX for free with 2 year contract, upgrades eligible as well. I got my three DX's from them last year.

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Most authorized retailers won't/can't do one year contracts. You might have to go through VZW to get a one year contract if that's what you are wanting to do.

lardog

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Why are you trying to stay away from contract sites like wirefly? I'm new to this forum and was looking to upgrade my phone soon.