GPS and Wifi troubles...

Jashley73

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Before I get too far, I've tried searching and reading through the Wifi threads. And to a bit of history, I came from a BB Bold 9650.

GPS: My GPS is horribly inaccurate. Each and every time I login to Maps, my location is off by at least a mile, no exaggerating. An error that large basically renders the GPS service on my X completely useless. Is this a setting or account issue, or am I stuck? This was never an issue on my previous phone.

Wifi: My problems aren't from a connectivity stand point, but rather signal strength. I can detect networks without a problem, but the Wifi reciever in the phone (I'm assuming) is too weak to get a signal. In my home, I can be in the same room as my router, and still be getting "poor" signal strength. Even held right next to the router, signal strength is listed as "good," when it should be reading, " Out of this friggin' world!" Again, this was never an issue with the previous phone, which always performed better using Wifi than 3G. Any ideas here would be or great help.

Jashley73

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I surely hope not... Although it is in good condition, I purchased the phone used and would have a hard time getting a replacement through Verizon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz