Droid x stuck in bootloop

TD8916

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
My droid x is stuck in a bootloop. I downloaded bootstrap and reboot recovery and now I'm stuck in a bootloop. I wiped all the data and cache and hit reboot system. Still nothing! I really need help right now please!

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
My droid x is stuck in a bootloop. I downloaded bootstrap and reboot recovery and now I'm stuck in a bootloop. I wiped all the data and cache and hit reboot system. Still nothing! I really need help right now please!

Were you flashing something?

TD8916

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I was trying to install GB on my phone and when I downloaded boostrap I hit reboot recovery and now it's stuck in bootloop. I have tried going into the stock recovery and clearing cache and wiping data and still nothing. Now I have the batter gauge with a question mark on it. Any ideas?

TD8916

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
yea basically. It works now i just flashed an sbf, but it took forever. So I still have no gingerbread and how to re download all the apps and now im unrooted. Basically FAIL, idk if I should try again or just wait for the official

spunkmeijer

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
The exact same thing happened to me tom because I didn't wipe before updating. I did an sbf and tried GB again and now it works fine. I would suggest giving it another shot.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995