x upgrade with 4 g in near future

pnico

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
has anoyne heard of any rumors or what not about motorola coming out with another droid x or an upgrade to it with 4g anytime soon and dual core?

droidxixis

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Remember when verizon did those scavenger hunts for some Droid X's last summer? Well, i went to the one in Nashville. While there, a guy who was a "verizon regional manager" said that the X would be able to be upgraded for 4G. Someone asked, "will this be able to use LTE? " He responded, "yeah, but you'll have to take your phone in to a store to get the hardware update. "
Now, he could have been full of $hi# and just trying to market the phone. I dont know. Just sharing what we were told. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Icon

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Remember when verizon did those scavenger hunts for some Droid X's last summer? Well, i went to the one in Nashville. While there, a guy who was a "verizon regional manager" said that the X would be able to be upgraded for 4G. Someone asked, "will this be able to use LTE? " He responded, "yeah, but you'll have to take your phone in to a store to get the hardware update. "
Now, he could have been full of $hi# and just trying to market the phone. I dont know. Just sharing what we were told. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I can almost guarantee he was full of sh!t.