Ok so i installed it and a few issues...

1. it shows the synch symbol all the time anyone find a fix for it?

2. how do i back up all my data so i can do a factory wipe i don't wanna lose droid x bootstrap (btw it works if you disable usb debugging) (i also currently have the free version oft titanium backup but no idea how to back up all my apps)

3. i have z4 root and the rooted version of gingerbread do i need both if not i'll remove z4root...

THANKS!!!
    04-02-2011 09:01 PM
    Ok so i installed it and a few issues...

1. it shows the synch symbol all the time anyone find a fix for it?
    2.2.1 Sync setting are not compatible with 2.3.3 and the only fix is to clear Data and Cauch and then manual input email accounts instead of restoring settings from Titanium.

2. how do i back up all my data so i can do a factory wipe i don't wanna lose droid x bootstrap (btw it works if you disable usb debugging) (i also currently have the free version oft titanium backup but no idea how to back up all my apps)
    This depends on the data you want to backup, the easies way is to pay for Titanium and do a batch backup of all ap and settings, also I would either turn off Debugging or invest 2.00 and get the Droid 2 version to be safe.

3. i have z4 root and the rooted version of gingerbread do i need both if not i'll remove z4root...
    The instruction says clear cache and data so all apps and settings will be removed when you do this, and since the stock install already has root z4root isnt needed, I dont even think it works on 2.3.3 anyway.
    THANKS!!!
    Hope this helps with your questions..
    04-02-2011 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD