Hello everyone. This is my first post here at android central. I have been using a Palm Pre Plus and Pre 2 for over a year. I had quite a bit of trouble with the phone, when I took it back to my local Verizon store the manager suggested that I replace the phone with a droid x instead of another pre 2. Man am I glad he did.

Anyway, I really enjoy listening to podcast and am looking for an app that does this well. I would like it to remember where I left off listening if I have to stop in the middle of a program.

Any suggestions? I would prefer a free app, but any suggestions would be helpful.
    04-03-2011 02:04 PM
    Google Listen worked great for me when I was on Android.
    04-03-2011 02:29 PM
    Google Listen worked great for me when I was on Android.
    +1

I have been using Google Listen for several months now with no problems.
    04-03-2011 03:03 PM
    Google Listen, it's free and does the job. There are other apps out there that you'll have to pay for but I haven't had any experience with those.
    ncl likes this.
    04-03-2011 03:43 PM
    Doggcatcher is the best! it is expensive but worth it, if you outgrow google listen (ie you want video/ a database that doesn't get corrupted) purchase doggcatcher.
    04-03-2011 08:20 PM
    Thanks for the tips. I downloaded "listen" and used it a little today. Works good so far.
    04-04-2011 12:55 PM