so i recently downloaded the N64oid for my X. i went in my market today and got a message saying "the requested item could not be found." i tried searching for it in the market and came up with nothing. i then tried to DL some new games via Rom Gripper and Rom Gripper ++ and neith one would allow me to DL a new game. it kept saying that it could not connect to server. has anyone heard anything about emulators being pulled from the market? if so i would like to have my 5 bucks back. any help would be appreciated.

i should also add that the N64 emulater as well as me NES and SNES emulators DO work. i just can't DL new games.
    04-05-2011 01:14 PM
    04-05-2011 06:24 PM
    If they keep pulling things off market we are not going to have anything left, remove emulators, tethering apps, wallpaper apps and now they working on all apps related to root....Also we cant forget that they want to remove sideloading option. Shoot after removing these what will be left?

This is why I backup every app I can.. The open source concept is going away fast.
    04-05-2011 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD