sbf flash...failed

MyndMayze

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I was doing an sbf flash and all seemed fine, went up to 99% completed then my p.o.s. laptop had rsd lite program not responding, which in turn ended up making the flash fail... does this mean im bricked???

Shindig187

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
SBF won't start

you might have to wipe cache if it still boot loops after SBF.....

Has anyone had the issue where it seems as if the SBF doesn't load and you can't click start? I can load the phone in, and it's seen, however, when I load up the sbf, the "start" button is still grayed out... I'm using RSD lite v 4.9 on win 7 x64.
Thanks for any help.

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had the issue where it seems as if the SBF doesn't load and you can't click start? I can load the phone in, and it's seen, however, when I load up the sbf, the "start" button is still grayed out... I'm using RSD lite v 4.9 on win 7 x64.
Thanks for any help.

Try 4.8.

opjones

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for any help.

Move your .sbf file to c: on your computer, and you may have to rename it so the file name is shorter than 8 characters. I have this issue on one windows 7 64 bit, but my other windows 7 64 bit i do not have to do it. It's a bug.

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I would wait for a few days there is still no word from Verizon or mottorola if this is the real deal. Yes people are getting it but its just a few. I think that is more of a test of the update and if its real then you will here something from Verizon or motto just like you did with the last update 2.2.1. Be patient.

opjones

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I would wait for a few days there is still no word from Verizon or mottorola if this is the real deal. Yes people are getting it but its just a few. I think that is more of a test of the update and if its real then you will here something from Verizon or motto just like you did with the last update 2.2.1. Be patient.

Wrong thread spanky

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol