Angry Birds Seasons wont update...

Dostovel

Jul 15, 2010
www.facebook.com
Know what sucks even more? Having all 3 stars on every version and all golden eggs only to lose it all and have to start over.... yeah, suck mode.

MatthewTie

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I was having intermittent problems updating a number of apps, including Angry Birds Seasons (from both Marketplace and Amazon AppStore).

I ended up moving all my SD-card installed Apps back to the phone. Backed up all my photos and videos from my SD card to my laptop. And then Unmounted my SD Card, Formatted it, remounted it.

Then everything that wouldn't update, updated. Moved all my photos and videos back. For now, I'm keeping Apps on my Phone, just in case.

Beat all the Easter levels immediately after and now I'm working on stars and eggs. :D

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Know what sucks even more? Having all 3 stars on every version and all golden eggs only to lose it all and have to start over.... yeah, suck mode.

Do you not backup apps with MyBackup or Titanium, if so you should be able to restore data and no loose anything.

jak112460

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
I have no problem updating any other app except Angry Birds. That app has a problem. Don't know why some can load it and some can't. It's definately something with the app.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Unmount your SD card, install, remount. Your welcome.

That works for normal installation but for some reason they want to install to SD Card... I really don't know whats going on with Angry Bird because it seems every time this is reported it is Angry Bird causing the issue..

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
There was a default in one version of the Liberty toolbox where it automatically decided which apps would install to phone and which would install to SD card.

I had the same issue. There is a file that gets created on the SD card when you load apps to it. This file causes issues with updating certain apps, Angry Birds being one of them.

Sure fire way is to back up your SD card files to the PC, Titanium Backup files regenerated the issue for me. Format the SD card. Load only what you need back to it and install apps to the phone. Make sure your ROM doesn't put apps on the SD card. I've never run out of space on my DX and the Apps to SD creates issues.

jak112460

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
I pulled the card and loaded the update to the phone and it worked. To tell the truth this phone is not all that it's cracked up to be. It lags terribly when I try to search Google. It has problems loading updates and today it wouldn't sync with my navigation device through bluetooth and I had to reset the phone. the GPs is Motorolla as well. It's an extremely cool looking device. I'm going to look for something else. It just hangs up sometimes and resets. One time I was talking to a friend and it turned off and I was talking for a while until the droid sound came on and then I realised that the phone had shut off and rest and turned back on.

BamaMan44

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
For those having issues with backing up Angry Birds, try Unlock Angry Birds by O-to-the-L Apps. It's around $2 and it will back up all three versions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12