I just says LIBERTY!!! Help

jdbower

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm assuming you've recently installed the Liberty ROM? Did you do anything else like upgrade to Gingerbread and then add a Theme?

You can take a look here for anything that looks relevant:
Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks - Android Forums

Sometimes a reboot or battery pull will clear a boot issue, I ended up SBFing back to Froyo stock and reinstalling Liberty when I had an issue.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Yea were gona need more consice details to help you now that theres two versions of Liberty running around. One for froyo and one for GB

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
You need to Power Device off and pull battery for a minute, place battery in and power up and you should see Bootstrap Recovery, Wipe Data/Format Reset...

FactoryResetBootstrap.gif

If this doesnt work then if you backed up before installing rom,

1. Power Down
2. Power Up into Bootstrap
3. Backup or Restore
4. Restore
5. Select restore file (Use Name You Used)
6. Yes - Restore

RestoreBackupsBootstrap.gif

Arikara

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm assuming you've recently installed the Liberty ROM? Did you do anything else like upgrade to Gingerbread and then add a Theme?

Yes, installed Liberty Rom and upgraded to gingerbread and then added a theme!

Arikara

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Do you need a 64 bit motorola driver to open up RDS Lite and your SBF File. If so is there another way? I think im stuck in a bootloader mode. it doesn't charge in the wall. So I have fresh battery??

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
There are no themes yet for GB Liberty. In the new update of the toolbox they have been removed. Not sure on the drivers cause I don't use windows, but you will need to sbf to recover. You may be able to flash a backup in bootstrap but that would be a long shot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae