New (to me) X

enb123

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi, everyone. I just bought a used X to replace my Blackberry Storm 2. As you can guess, I'm thrilled with the switch. I had a G1 a few years ago, but I'd forgotten how great the Android OS is. There's only one thing I'm a bit worried about - my back button has a mushy feel that the original owner says has always been there. I've found threads where people mention this, but no one seems to have had it actually fail. Should I be concerned?

Apart from that small issue, I love the screen, the surprisingly great battery life (better than my BB - aren't they supposed to be famous for that?), the apps, and the overall functioning of the phone.

Thanks! :)

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes the X is still a great phone. I think it can hold its own even with the newer devices coming out right now.

As for the back button, mine is a little less "clicky" than the other 3 buttons too. It wasn't like that when I bought it new, but I use the back button more than any of the others so I think it is just gotten worn down a bit. I have never had any problems with its functionality though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781