Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yup biggg error :D glad I ordered it when I did couldnt pass that up

My order still stuck in memphis but still sch. to arrive friday

sent using TaPaTaLk

AtanRaca

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Got my tracking number yesterday morning after placing the order around six the day before. FedEx is telling me its stuck in Memphis. It told me the same thing when i ordered my X so i hope to see it tomorrow...

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Now Im sure I will have mine tomorrow since it shows package has arrived here in town
:)

sent using TaPaTaLk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
no specific zipcode used but i think the price now is 49.95 not 19.95 anymore

sent using TaPaTaLk

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone happen to take a screen shot of the the website showing the $19.99 price?
I placed an order and foolishly never printed my confirmation page and now VZW says they can't find it.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Heres my edited screen shot of confirmation they do kinda have a disclaimer in the top paragraph by the way

Last edited:

jlo3378

May 25, 2011
Visit site
No shipping info

I ordered mine on wednesday and the site says "Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email."
I'm wondering if do to the great price that some warehouses ran out. Will wait to see what happens and call if nothing changes.

Anyone else showing the order just sitting there?

EDIT: Mine is on the way. They had a problem processing a gift card and created a new order number. new order number shows shipped! Thanks.

Last edited:

anon(181017)

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine Wednesday, it sat at a sorting facility in Memphis for about a day, and is now in my local sorting facility, still says scheduled for delivery today by 7pm. I was a little irritated to see they shipped it "signature required" for a $20 item, as I will probably not be there when they try to deliver. I printed off my tracking form, wrote "authorized to leave unattended" and signed it and taped it to the door... we'll see if that works but I doubt it.

By the way, I never started an intro thread and this is my first post so- Hi Everybody!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi welcome to AC :)

My order is on the truck its just a matter of time now ;)
Btw leaving a signed note of the FedX shipping ticket taped to your door works
sent using TaPaTaLk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34