cool tip to use new blur app drawer with launcherpro

gordol

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
The problem with that is that I cannot drag shortcuts from the Blur App Drawer to the Launcher Pro home screen. I get a Force Close message when I try. Aesthetically, I still prefer LP's Drawer in 3D.

blaidth

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
That's pretty cool. I like blur app drawer, but like lp dock bar. Wish blur head a larger dock bar, and rotated into landscape mode

FormerIphoney

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Cool article on droid-life today showing that launcherpro allows you to use the new blur app drawer (which is actually pretty sweet) in conjunction with launcherpro.

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/05/31/tip-use-launcherpro-and-the-new-blur-app-drawer-together-on-your-droidx/
cool tip. Thanks!

vudugan

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Extra Tip Here!

After you switched app drawers as mentioned, go back and change the swipe up gesture to lp drawer so that you can long press and drop your shortcuts! !

SouthernSaltine

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
The problem with that is that I cannot drag shortcuts from the Blur App Drawer to the Launcher Pro home screen. I get a Force Close message when I try. Aesthetically, I still prefer LP's Drawer in 3D.

Same thing here.. Hopefully when the "NEW" ver of LPP comes out it will impliment the blur style option to choose fromm

gordol

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Same thing here.. Hopefully when the "NEW" ver of LPP comes out it will impliment the blur style option to choose fromm

Meh. I'd rather see Blur implement LP's App Drawer. ;)

Here's why: I use the multiple Home Screens and their free-form shortcut placements to separate my common apps into groupings, so I don't need groupings in the Drawer. Plus, I prefer the aesthetics of LP's 3D scrolling effect.

SouthernSaltine

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Meh. I'd rather see Blur implement LP's App Drawer. ;)

Here's why: I use the multiple Home Screens and their free-form shortcut placements to separate my common apps into groupings, so I don't need groupings in the Drawer. Plus, I prefer the aesthetics of LP's 3D scrolling effect.

Thats what adding app folders do in LPP. Thats what i use and its just as quick..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon