Weird Music problem

Erock313

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Ive transfered a bunch of songs over to my Droid, and for the most part they work fine, but sometimes when i transfer then go to listen to the song on my phone, it will play the song then all the sudden it the song will cut to a piece of another song on my phone for a bit, then it will go back to the normal song... the player doesnt skip tracks, its actually part of the file some how. It seems that some of the songs are getting messed up and parts of other songs are put into that file during transfer. Really havent seen anything on this issue. I usually sync with Windows Media player, and some times I just do Mass Storage drag and drop...seems to have a problem with both methods...Its super annoying. Ive used many different players and it happens on all of them. right now Im using the Paid version of Pro Amp. If anyone knows of this problem or have a way to fix it, It would be greatly appreciated. I thought of just reformatting my SD card, but I wanted to see if there was an easier solution first

Thanks

tritan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I had the music player starting at all different times today well streaming podcasts. I have tried deleting the stock app and I can't get it to stay.

Site D

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I've had this issue since I downloaded .588. I was wondering when this might come up with other ppl. after the update went out. Is is sd card related? Thats one thing that I haven't changed yet. I will give it a shot and repost if I find a cure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze