Cant get setup to start

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
So. I had to sbf today(last part of my signature is why) and I decided to try that newly released GB sbf. It went all good, actually quite fast on the first try. I am at the touch the Android to begin and I am touching him(he turns white when I press on him)but nothing is happening. The hand graphic works, Change language works and Im just going to assume Emergency Dial works. Anyone ever have that problem, or the steps to solution? A battery pull has not shown any change and I am not USB'd in right now.

Update - I ran another fresh sbf from a fresh download of the 596 sbf file. The touch the android to begin screen and notification bar look mor elike GB now, guess the first sbf didnt catch on. But, I still cant touch the android.

B

Last edited:

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Well I did it. After sitting here wondering why I couldnt tap the droid to begin, I realized, wait I'm not rooted anymore! So I battery pulled, rebooted into MOTO recovery, wiped cache then factory reset and BOOM, it booted up into Activation, that went thru and I jsut signed into my Google account! Its back to GB non root stock. I was able to restore from my google backup keeping most of my apps. You can close this thread if necessary.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey