Can't find my email account settings

gordol

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I cannot seem to locate the account settings for the email accounts I have configured, not for my IMAP accounts nor my GMail account. Theoretically, I should see these in the Accounts settings app, right? Well, they're not there.

The last time I recall seeing them anywhere was when I set up the device initially back in February. I updated the firmware to Gingerbread when it was released on June 1.

I've re-located the settings for controlling when/how my IMAP accounts sync but not the server and login information, and similarly for GMail.

gordol

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I stopped by a Verizon store today, and was told that this is not uncommon after upgrading to Gingerbread, and was advised to do a hard reset. I really do not want to lose the data in my applications.

I tried to "recreate" my email account in the Account settings, and it would not let me use the same name, saying it already exists - yet does not show it to me.

If I change the password on my email account on the server, will the email client in the Droid prompt me for the new password?

gordol

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Anybody use RerWare "My Backup Pro" to restore a Droid? Will it restore my application data properly? I am not rooted, so Titanium Backup is not an option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo