1: I no longer have access to my email account(s) server settings. I cannot view/edit the server name, security type, or login name on any of my email accounts. Which means I also cannot delete or disable them. Checking frequency and push on/off are accessible via the Email's inbox.

2: This one took me a while to localize as an issue on the Droid - With "push" enabled on an IMAP account, it is not releasing idle sessions, causing my email server to disconnect my desktop mail client.

3: With "push" disabled, it's not retrieving mail at all despite having a fetch interval set.

4: In the Folder Sync settings, I I can set all folders to sync automatically in the background or manual - except for the Inbox which is stuck on Manual and will not provide the ability to change.
    07-01-2011 12:24 PM
    Do you mean that the accounts don't show up in the account list? But you can still send/receive email on them?

If so, I had the same problem and another user posted a work-around.

Access your email account from a pc
    change your account password.
    When the phone attempts to get mail, it will pop-up an error.
    You can then delete the account on the phone.
    re-create the account and now it shows in the account list.

Not great, but it works.
    gordol likes this.
    07-01-2011 02:11 PM
    Do you mean that the accounts don't show up in the account list? But you can still send/receive email on them?
    Yes, exactly.
    If so, I had the same problem and another user posted a work-around.

Access your email account from a pc
    change your account password.
    When the phone attempts to get mail, it will pop-up an error.
    You can then delete the account on the phone.
    re-create the account and now it shows in the account list.

Not great, but it works.
    Ok, that did work... eventually. It took five tries and I had actually given up and had written that it had failed and posted that, and THEN the error popup happened.

It even enabled me to regain access to the dummy account I had configured (to give me a choice of "from" addresses on the same mailbox).

Thank yoyu thank you thank you!
    07-01-2011 09:31 PM
    glad it worked for you too and I could pass on info I learned from here!
    07-04-2011 01:07 PM