So can anyone confirm that the GB update unloacked the bootloader? I saw over on another forum a tweet about it coming but I don't know. If it were unlocked tha would be great!

Also on a side note, can the DX2 run stock android(No motoblur, bleh)? or does the booloader need to be unlocked.

thanks
    08-02-2011 06:02 PM
    So can anyone confirm that the GB update unloacked the bootloader? I saw over on another forum a tweet about it coming but I don't know. If it were unlocked tha would be great!

Also on a side note, can the DX2 run stock android(No motoblur, bleh)? or does the booloader need to be unlocked.

thanks
    No bootloader unlock.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
    08-02-2011 06:13 PM
    2nd-init allows us to run roms like cm7 but we cannot modify the kernel GB didn't unlock bootloader to the best of my knowledge

08-03-2011 11:58 AM
    2nd-init allows us to run roms like cm7 but we cannot modify the kernel GB didn't unlock bootloader to the best of my knowledge

Dang, I figure maybe they brought it in like they did with the ATRIX. With that could you just get rid of MOTOBLUR and just run stock gingerbread? I feel like that would run circles around blur lol.
    Im still noobish with this lol
    Oh and btw I saw over on another forum about a guy having a conversation with one of the motor reps and they said you could send your phone in and they will unlock it for you? It. Didn't seem like the person really understood but that would be awesome if we could do that! Link in a second lol
    08-03-2011 02:12 PM
    08-03-2011 02:16 PM