cannot perform android recovery

rbellis

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I just tried to RSD the GB.sbf file form the XDA forum. After it finished and my phone loaded it was stuck on my locked screen. The time reads 7:00pm and the date it Jan 1st. I also cannot"unlock" the screen. The touch screen is not responding

I tried to boot into recovey using the down arrow and power button. Once the phone turned on I hit the down arrow 7X until Android Recovery was listed. I selected that by pressing the up and down arrows together. it reads entering android recovery. Then the screen pope up with the green android and the triangle with a ! in the middle

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Mr One 2#AC

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
When the green android guy appears, that's when you hit the volume keys together to get into recovery. Should work like this. Power off, press power on and volume down till you hit system recovery. Once highlighted, press vol up key. Little Lloyd shows up w triangle. Now hit volume up/down at same time.

rbellis

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
When the green android guy appears, that's when you hit the volume keys together to get into recovery. Should work like this. Power off, press power on and volume down till you hit system recovery. Once highlighted, press vol up key. Little Lloyd shows up w triangle. Now hit volume up/down at same time.

that worked. I am doing a system wipe now! I just hope and pray that my phone comes back and I am able to use it after this finishes. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

lol...it just finished and I am scared to death to reboot it!

Mr One 2#AC

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Your welcome welcome welcome lol! So did you reboot okay? If not, reboot into recovery and do a factory data reset. This usually fixes bootloops after sbf.

Edit just looked again and u said you did wipe, I was up too damn late messing w my damn phone. These roms are always updating lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy