ice cream sandwich on droid x 2?

musicguy89

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found a leak or know how to get ice cream sandwich on the x2? I know its a compatible phone, but don't really want yo wait for it. Lol that or anything higher and better than 2.3.4. Thanks alot.

Mr One 2#AC

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
There is an ice cream sandwich launcher out, not the same I know. Ics hasn't been released yet (aosp ) there is also no guarantee our phone will get it. We most likely will have a dev port it if we don't get official..

Tuscani03

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I dont see why we wouldnt get it, articles on the subject say that most of the powerful phones in 2011 should be a definate to ICS, I think the X2 will really shine with it, and hopefully it will get rid of the issues with the phone ie. no more music issue that has virtually gone away with 2.3.4.... What really needs to happen here is all devices need to get it up until a certain point, maybe the first year or so of phone like the original droid and such... but iphone 3GS can get IOS 5 and isnt that what they are trying to do, bring together all android devices like IOS 5 is..lets face it all Android phones up until the iphone 3GS need to get ICS if they want to be on the same level. certain phones are not worth it but most of the phone in the past 2 years are.

Kjshearer

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes, ICS will be awesome; I would really like an Android version to start using both of the cores of my phone...that'd be cool.

If I understand correctly, Gingerbread doesn't use both cores, does it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12