Anyone experience wierd issues with what I would describe as GPS "teleporting"? One minute it has me right where I belong, and the next I am in Plano, Tx. Nothing against Plano, I am just not able to be in two places at once.
    08-31-2011 08:35 PM
    Ok maybe I don't fully get what you mean, if it jumps like across the country or to a nearb y city or just toa different place in the town your in. If anyone knows why (sorry I can't say) this might help narrow down the problem. The only jumping around with the gps I've experienced is if I am indoors and it moves a couple meters. So I would guess jumping in general is caused by the phone not talking to the correct satellites.
    09-01-2011 10:53 AM
    I have noticed that with certain application (most recently the camera) the GPS doesn't want to zero in on a location and will crash the application due to the issue. As far as teleporting me, I only notice that more often it will show me on another side of town but there have been times I end up across the country in a completely different time zone. That's more rare though.
    09-02-2011 06:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD