DX2 Facebook Down?

aray88

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems with FB? Mine's been down for 3 days now, keeps loading/try again. Is it a bug or just my phone? Thanks.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Mine "works" fine. The app is fine, and, I can get in it and receive updates. But, I don't get Notifications pushed to me phone. Yesterday I opened up the app for the first time in probably a month, and, boom, I started getting Notifications. But only a couple, and, now I'm back to none.

Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it?

aray88

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I've uninstalled and reinstalled still nothing. The only thing I can do is log out and log back in. It'll work until I close the app then won't open back up.

honeybubble

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
anyone else having issues with there galaxy..last 2 days google play has been down on my phone and carnt get into my apps.and only the ones from google play..

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
This is the Droid X2 Forum. You should post in the forum for your device, or, in the General Help and How To forum. Also, this Thread is about FB, not Play. :p

Also, all of your apps should function, regardless as to whether or not you are having issues with Google Play. Not sure if I'm understanding your issue correctly.