Likes/Dislikes of GBP7

Peperm1nt

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
What I would like to know is what are the likes and dislikes of GBP7? Android was founded on a community effort and with that basis is how I want the success of my ROM to be; a community effort. With the ever popular MIUI and CM roms, I found that these roms were developed by top notch developers, and even more so, the community behind them.

I need to know what you the user would like to see in GingerBread Phone 7! I can pump out the same updates over and over and fix compatibilities all day, but this will never grow to the success I want in my ROM.

Over the next few days I will be finalizing a couple tweaks in this ROM, and be moving on to the future development section. While in this transit, give me your thoughts and opinions to better serve you the community.

Peperm1nt

jsgraphicart

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I tried your ROM not that long ago and my honest opinion is that it seemed to mainly be a ROM running a bunch of third party apps as system apps. I read your last post on XDA saying you are going to attempt to Port/Build wp7 system apps. If you can do this, I think its all you need. I would install your ROM in a heartbeat if you can get this working. Ive been using all the third party apps to make my phone look more wp7. If I could put a ROM on my phone that has all this built into it, Id be happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mostafakhalaf