PLEASE HELP! Droid x2 Problems, Won't Turn On

cgoewert

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a rooted droid x2, but I'm very new to the whole rooting thing. I have put on many small theme adjustments, and I was just applying a very small color indicator change that required a reboot. Ever since, my phone won't turn on. When I turn it on it gets to the little droid symbol that spins around while it is turning on, but it stays on that and will never actually turn on. I have waited for hours and nothing else happens, it just stays on that. Also it was on charge only mode so I can't access any part of it from the computer. Please, help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mr One 2#AC

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Pull the battery. Pop it it in. Hold the volume down and the power button simultaneously. The red motor symbol should appear and it should say fastboot at the top. Press the volume button down until u see android recovery. Hit volume up. A triangle w an android should appear. Hit volume up and down button together. U are now in recovery. Wipe data and cache. When done reboot. U will lose all ur data but will have a working phone again. Hopefully lol

cgoewert

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Pull the battery. Pop it it in. Hold the volume down and the power button simultaneously. The red motor symbol should appear and it should say fastboot at the top. Press the volume button down until u see android recovery. Hit volume up. A triangle w an android should appear. Hit volume up and down button together. U are now in recovery. Wipe data and cache. When done reboot. U will lose all ur data but will have a working phone again. Hopefully lol

Ok so i did that and it takes me into the phone setup menu and to where i can link accounts to my phone. After that I hit next and it takes me to location consent, but when I hit done there it force closes every single time. I cant access anything else on my phone because i have not finished the set up process and it force closes every time. ive tried reseting again and the same thing happens.